Official Transcrip Issuance
The MIRAE Office of International Affairs issues official transcripts for the Exchange Student and Visiting Student.
■ For Exchange Students
Yonsei will issue one free copy after program ends per semester, and it will be sent to the student's exchange program office, not to their home address.
Students can expect to receive their transcript approximately one month after program ends. Thus, it is important to provide exact study abroad program or exchange program office mailing address of the student's home university.
If there is any financial obligation remaining, Yonsei will hold the student's official transcript until it is cleared.
■ For Visiting Students
For visiting students from partner university, Yonsei will send one free copy of his or her official transcript to individual home university's study abroad/international office. Therefore, students are required to check their home university office mailing address before the end of each semester.
For visiting student from non-partner university, Yonsei will send one free copy of his or her official transcript to individual home university’s study abroad/international office or students’ home address.
Additional Transcript Request
Transcript requests can be made through email(email@example.com) including below information. It is the student’s responsibility to provide an accurate address of the place where the transcript should be sent.
Issuance will not be proceeded until the issuance fee payment is made. Academic transcripts normally take 5-7 business days to process.
If there is no feedback within 7 business days after submitting the application, please notify us of the request information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Program year and semester
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Number of copies
- Name of Institution: (If the transcripts are to be sent home, just write your name)
- Name of the person in charge: (If the transcripts are to be sent home, just write your name)
- Address: (For the Domestic address (Address in Kore), please provide the address in Korean Language.
- Receiver’s Phone Number (essential)
- Name of Sender (who makes wire transfer)
■ Notice on Personal Data Collection, Use and Provision
- Purpose(s) of Collection and Use: Transcript Issuance and delivery service
- Items of Collection and Use: Student’s Name, Email Address, Program Year, Date of Birth, Delivery -Information
Period of Retention and Use: 3 months
※ You have the right to refuse agreement to the collection and use of personal data, in which case you may not be able to use the service set forth in the Purpose(s) of Collection and Use.