In accordance with the Yonsei University Mirae Campus statute no. 51, all the undergraduate students have to fulfill the certification required for graduation. The certification is divided into following two categories:
(1) Foreign Language Proficiency
(2) IT Capability / Industrial Practice Capability (choose one of the two)
Departments in Charge
- Foreign Language Proficiency: MIRAE Office of International Affairs
- IT Capability: Center for Continuing Education and Development
- Industrial Practice Capability: Wonju LINC+
Requirements for Foreign Language Certification
Those who meet both one compulsory requirement and one of four optional ones will be qualified for the certification.
Procedure for the 2nd optional requirement
- - Basically, you need to submit an original copy of the language test score card and a student ID(real or mobile one) to the MOIA office, Yonsei Plaza #303. The test must be taken after your admission or transfer to this campus.
- In the event that you cannot come to the office in person, please send an original copy of the score card and a photocopy of the student ID to the MOIA office by registered mail.
※ Mailing Address: 303 Yonsei Plaza, 1 Yonseidae-gil, Wonju-si, Gangwon-do, 26493
How to Check the Result
Go to Yonsei Portal(http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) > Log in > Academic Information System > Academic Management System > Student Record > Graduation/Advancement > 원주졸업인증결과
- Please note that if you’ve submitted the language score for the exemption from the compulsory English courses, it doesn’t mean you've met the second optional requirement for the certification—you still need to turn in the required documents to IEC for it. The exemption is separated from the certification and the department in charge of it is the Academic Affairs Office.
- For the third optional requirement, you need to attend the classes in the table #2 offered in Mirae Campus for the spring/fall semesters, while you can attend in Sinchon Campus for the summer/winter semesters, if the same classes are offered there.
- For TOEFL iBT, My Best Scores selection can be reflected. However, the examination dates for each test area of My Best Scores are recognized as grades acquired after admission.